- What information Traulsen collects from you;
- How Traulsen uses your information;
- What choices you have about how Traulsen treats your information;
- How Traulsen protects your privacy;
- What Traulsen does about children visiting the Web Site;
- How you can contact Traulsen
4. HOW TRAULSEN PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION When you place orders or submit a new password to us, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server encrypts all sensitive information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, every reasonable effort is made to protect customer data from unauthorized access. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including but not limited to SSL encryption for data transfer, firewalls, restricted access to data, employee training, and other methods. This Web Site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this Web Site, you do so at your own risk.
5. WHAT TRAULSEN DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING THIS WEB SITE This Web Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from Web Site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.